Long week and I’m out of ideas, so here are some highlights from elsewhere.
A few recipes:
- Homemade Soft Pretzels from Cooking and Kitchen Stories.
- Nouveau Casseroles from the NPR Kitchen Window.
- Ginger Steak Salad from the Pioneer Woman.
- A muffin that’s a bit too healthy from Fritter.
- A wicked easy cabbage and chicken stir-fry with sriracha sauce.
And general stories about food or about thinking about food or about thinking about thinking.
- What I Eat, from Hardscrabble Times.
- Blogging for Food, from Little Red Bike Cafe.
- Vegan Before Dinnertime, from the NYT’s Well.
- The Rise of Extreme Beer, from an old New Yorker that I never got around to reading.
- What’s the best time of the day to exercise? at the NYT.